Welcome to Luther's Vacation Rentals! We hope you have come to enjoy the beauty of the Pacific Ocean.
Please review the following to familiarize yourselves with the unit policies.
Please ensure you have visited the CDC Website https://www.cdc.gov and are abreast of all current regulatory protocols and standards prior to travel.
CHECK-IN: 3:00pm – You will be sent a lockbox or keyless entry code the day of check in, unless other arrangements have been made.
CHECK-OUT: 10:00am – Please make sure the unit is locked when you leave, using the same method as when you checked in, unless other arrangements have been made.
DURING YOUR STAY:
- Linens and towels are provided based upon normal occupancy and use. The kitchens are fully stocked with cookware, flatware, dinnerware, drink ware, and etc. We do not supply any perishables for safety reasons.
- We supply enough bar soap, paper towels, toilet paper, dishwashing soap, dishwasher detergent and trash bags to begin your stay. We do not supply laundry detergent.
- We review inventory weekly; please notify us if you find anything missing or broken. We strive to provide well-appointed units and appreciate your comments and feedback.
- Barbecues located in common areas are for the use of all tenants.
- When stocking the refrigerator with room temperature items, you must wait 24 hours before the temperature returns to normal. DO NOT turn the temperature up; this will slow the process.
- All units are maintained as “Smoke-Free.” Please use the outside patio areas. An automatic $150 charge will be imposed, in addition to any other remedies management deems necessary.
- Exceeding established occupancy limits, or any misrepresentation of tenancy, may consequently cause a cancellation of tenancy as well as forfeiture of rent.
- Any entertaining which might result in damage to the premises, or that interferes with the peaceful enjoyment of neighboring occupants, is strictly prohibited.
- Trash pickup is every Tuesday morning; please make sure receptacles are out and accessible Monday evening, and then put away again by Tuesday evening.
- Please make sure to shake or rinse all sand off towels, toys, bodies, etc. before entering the unit. - Excessive sand in unit will result in an additional charge of $50.
- Please leave the dishes, utensils, and appliances clean. Please do not start laundry.
- All trash and leftover food items are to be disposed in the receptacles provided on the property (black bins). A $100 additional charge will be imposed for any trash not removed from premises and/or any food items not from cupboards / countertops / refrigerator / etc. Unfortunately, leaving these items for the next guests or for housekeeping is not allowed.
- All recyclables are to be broken down and/or washed out, these items go in BLUE Bins.
- Make sure all lights, appliances, heaters are off; windows/doors are shut and locked.
- A $200.00 additional charge will be imposed for anyone checking out later than 10:00am without prior consent before the day of check-out.
- No late check-outs or early check-ins May - August. No exceptions.
Please feel free to contact us with any concerns or questions. Let us know by the end of your stay if you'd like the same time period next year.